The following documents and information are required for filing a trademark application in Vietnam:
1. A clear specimen of the trademark. If color is claimed, 15 color specimens are required (size is not less than 15x15 mm and not more than 80x80 mm;
2. A Power of Attorney, which is excuted by the applicant. A facsimile copy of duly executed Power of Attorney is acceptable at filing provided that the original to be submitted within three (3) months from the filing date;
1. Full name, address, and nationality of the applicant;
2. A phonetic transcription/transliteration of any elements of the trademark with wording other than in Roman characters;
3. List of goods/ services and corresponding international classification, if known;
4. Filing date, application number and country of the first application(s), if convention priority is claimed.