The following documents and information are required for filing an Industrial Design application:
1. Six (6) sets of photographs or drawings of the Industrial Design comprising perspective, front, top, bottom, left, right and back views. Size should not be more than 210x297 mm and not less than 90x120 mm;
2. A Power of Attorney signed by the applicant(s). No notarization or legalization is required (A fax copy is acceptable at the filing provided that the original is submitted within three months from the filing date);
3. A certified copy of the first application(s) and its English translation, if Convention priority is claimed (required within one month from the filing date);
4. A copy of document certifying ownership to the trademark if the Industrial design contains such trademark.
1. Full name, address, and nationality of the applicant(s) and creator(s);
2. Filing date, application number and country of the first application(s), if convention priority is claimed.